IGNORED

Michelle Owen

BobBobSuperBob

Anyway , after this s**t news

this has got absolutely no relevance to this thread but here’s something to brighten up the day for some/ many

( Apologies to our female posters - it is merely a lovely picture of the loveliness that is loveliness :) and I’m sure you’ll allow us to indulge in our admiration for Miss Owen , our favourite , and local , Sky Sports Reporter)

No doubt I’ll be labelled sexist , a mysogonist or similar , oh well , but anyway for those who appreciate loveliness of loveliness .... enjoy)

A3914EB2-4E0C-4168-A5AF-276C1E689F1E.png

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

this has got absolutely no relevance to this thread but here’s something to brighten up the day for some/ many

( Apologies to our female posters - it is merely a lovely picture of the loveliness that is loveliness :) and I’m sure you’ll allow us to indulge in our admiration for our favourite , and local Sky Sports Reporter)

No doubt I’ll be labelled sexist , a mysogonist or similar , oh well , but anyway for those who appreciate loveliness of loveliness .... enjoy)

Looks like Cardiff?!

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

( Apologies to our female posters - it is merely a lovely picture of the loveliness that is loveliness :) and I’m sure you’ll allow us to indulge in our admiration for Miss Owen , our favourite , and local , Sky Sports Reporter)

Nothing wrong with looking at a beautiful female. It’s  the woofers who get offended 

26 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I gave your post a snake as it started something Slytherin. 

11 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Looks like she's ready to spit something out over the balcony.

Classless IMHO.

That's what a pillow is for :thumbsup:

I wouldn't worry Bob, we hear all about what the girls on here want to do to Flint, red haired chaps etc. I'm sure they won't worry too much

Nothing wrong with admiring the female form, and she is gorgeous. Just don't get caught poking and a prodding

Archived