IGNORED

Jordan Wynter

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

stuart Duffin (another youngster who never made an appearance for us).

https://www.martinunited.com/about-us/coaching-staff/

never heard of him

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

Only other player we signed on loan from Arsenal was Graham Barrett but he was a GK and iirc he never even got a game for us.

He played for the sags on loan and was a striker

1 hour ago, alexukhc said:

https://www.martinunited.com/about-us/coaching-staff/

never heard of him

He played for the sags on loan and was a striker

:facepalm: can blame that one on these

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/graham-barrett/profil/spieler/3290

Was trawling through to see what players we signed from Arsenal, I thought he was a keeper, had a shocker here haven’t I!

3 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

:facepalm: can blame that one on these

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/graham-barrett/profil/spieler/3290

Was trawling through to see what players we signed from Arsenal, I thought he was a keeper, had a shocker here haven’t I!

Possibly thinking Graham Stack?

Burke definitely had a trial for City.  Wasn’t he at some club in Germany temporarily....Fortuna something?  Just rings a bell that it didn’t work out there, so trialled at City.  Think he went to Mangotsfield after that.  Matt Rawlings from Arsenal got released and went to Mangotsfield not long after.  I had to mark him in his first game after release.  Tidy, back to goal, got it laid it off, etc.  Lost him twice, 2-0, he scored twice.

18 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Possibly thinking Graham Stack?

Burke definitely had a trial for City.  Wasn’t he at some club in Germany temporarily....Fortuna something?  Just rings a bell that it didn’t work out there, so trialled at City.  Think he went to Mangotsfield after that.  Matt Rawlings from Arsenal got released and went to Mangotsfield not long after.  I had to mark him in his first game after release.  Tidy, back to goal, got it laid it off, etc.  Lost him twice, 2-0, he scored twice.

When I was helping AC with youth team we got to last 16 of FA Youth Cup and played Arsenal at AG under lights

Rawlins tore it up and scored 2 Maybe 3 , arrogant ******* but looked to have. Abright future

And then , like many before him his career fell off a cliff

3 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Everton, wasn’t he?...

Michael Branch was one of those players who start off with a lot of talent but waste it. I’ve just looked him up on Wikki and he started at Everton and then went to a lot of clubs, not staying long at any of them. Eventually sentenced to 7 years for a drug offence. Of course I may have got it wrong, and it wasn’t him, as the player I’m thinking of only stayed for a few days 

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

When I was helping AC with youth team we got to last 16 of FA Youth Cup and played Arsenal at AG under lights

Rawlins tore it up and scored 2 Maybe 3 , arrogant ******* but looked to have. Abright future

And then , like many before him his career fell off a cliff

Must’ve been his lowest ebb playing against me. :D

5 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

If ever I needed proof as to the power of OTIB to influence stories in the Post. I start a thread about Jordan Wynter joining Maidstone, and it appears as a Post story the following day. 

Where the “journalist” describes him as a defender.

Two things are certain here;

Wynter never played in defence for us.

The “journalist” was nowhere near Bristol when this lad played for us.

Archived