IGNORED

The Mass Exodus

123red1

We won't lose all of those players, they have contracts, if we lose even half of them and don't have players lined up to replace them the club simply wouldn't sell. It's likely we'll lose some key players but we're not going to lose so many key players as we'll be looking to ship out some dead weight and we simply won't sign 11+ players this pre-season.

30 minutes ago, Spike said:

We won't lose all of those players, they have contracts, if we lose even half of them and don't have players lined up to replace them the club simply wouldn't sell. It's likely we'll lose some key players but we're not going to lose so many key players as we'll be looking to ship out some dead weight and we simply won't sign 11+ players this pre-season.

There just down tools 

I dont think players are being pushed to go....just that they can if right money on table and move is right for them...theres a long list of very good kids knocking on the door and even more coming thru in a year or 2 and they are hungry for 1st team so turnover of personel is inevitable and i am sure part of LJ's mandate is to keep it turning over the trick being keeping some of the best for ourselves....we have to get out of the habbit of falling in love with the average joes and learn to be proud when we wave farewell to any that move up to better things...because they will...

11 hours ago, 123red1 said:

So if you believe the papers and certain fans views it's conceivable that this summer we could sell;

Fielding
Baker
Flint
Bryan
Pack
Magnússon
Reid
Engvall
Taylor

That's just the ones the rumour mill or papers have suggested !

That's 9 players, of which 8 were very much around our first team last season, and 7 of them pivotal in our first half of the season success last year.

I just don't see how we could replace those players both first team and squad. A couple maybe, but if as feared a high number go, will we spend the money on the right replacements or will the youth be given a chance.

Could be a dangerous season I fear. 

Sorry, I've only been paying mild attention over the last few months.  But I thought the consensus on here was that two-thirds of these are useless.  My bad

11 hours ago, 123red1 said:

So if you believe the papers and certain fans views it's conceivable that this summer we could sell;

Fielding
Baker
Flint
Bryan
Pack
Magnússon
Reid
Engvall
Taylor

That's just the ones the rumour mill or papers have suggested !

That's 9 players, of which 8 were very much around our first team last season, and 7 of them pivotal in our first half of the season success last year.

I just don't see how we could replace those players both first team and squad. A couple maybe, but if as feared a high number go, will we spend the money on the right replacements or will the youth be given a chance.

Could be a dangerous season I fear. 

All about their contract if they have any value and if we have back up. Same as every club

Archived