IGNORED

Hinds, McColsky, and Semenyo - big season?

reddogkev

40 minutes ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

Hinds failed loan was nothing more than Mohamed Isa's form, you look after your own and all that.  From all the reports Shaun should be fine, I don't know the timeline but it's a viral infections and inflammation of the heart, so time is all that's needed there.  That aside I don't know why he's not had more first team minutes. 

Yep, good news today that Shawn McCoulsky is fit and ready for pre-season.  Good luck to the lad.

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 11:13, Davefevs said:

I think much will depend on which strikers are here at the start of the season.

Diedhiou, Djúric and Taylor (Reid / Engvall unlikely).

Likely to be a new striker, giving 4.

The second factor is 1 or 2 up top, bringing Paterson (maybe O’Dowda based on central role for ROI) into the numbers.  

Until we see recruitment in/out I'm not sure how we are going to play.  I have sneaky feeling that we might go 433/451 or back to 4231.  I see a traditional 442 being moved away from. 

Possibly only Djuric and Taylor for the first six games.:blink:

I’ve said previously on here that not much should be read into any Cheltenham loan that doesn’t work out. 

Hinds has looked very good the few times we’ve seen him. Eisa was on fire & also Gary Johnson’s record with youth here was abysmal. He did away with the academy at Yeovil didn’t he?

I just hope Hinds isn’t written off by Lee because his dad didn’t fancy him.  

52 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

I’ve said previously on here that not much should be read into any Cheltenham loan that doesn’t work out. 

Hinds has looked very good the few times we’ve seen him. Eisa was on fire & also Gary Johnson’s record with youth here was abysmal. He did away with the academy at Yeovil didn’t he?

I just hope Hinds isn’t written off by Lee because his dad didn’t fancy him.  

that doesn't come into it as I've said above he played Moore 38 times and Morrell 39 times,  so its nothing to do with Johnson not wanting to play youth at or, but prob more to do with ability or attitude 

and he scrapped  yeovils academy due to EPPP they couldn't afford to run one, and yeovil aren't the only club to do this quite a few have followed suit as well because they will lose their best players for peanuts (like we do)

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

that doesn't come into it as I've said above he played Moore 38 times and Morrell 39 times,  so its nothing to do with Johnson not wanting to play youth at or, but prob more to do with ability or attitude 

and he scrapped  yeovils academy due to EPPP they couldn't afford to run one, and yeovil aren't the only club to do this quite a few have followed suit as well because they will lose their best players for peanuts (like we do)

Morrell he played often, so I'll give you that one, but Eisa being on fire made it harder for Hinds to get a chance. 

Moore was at a bit of a different point to both of those in his career. He had half a season playing at Bury in the league above. So whilst he's young, he was still more experienced than the other two so less of a risk for Johnson to play. We did Cheltenham a favour by letting him go there, quite a few clubs were interested in taking him. 

I think Hinds will do well next season. He's certainly got a decent shot on him, the two he got for us and the one he got for Cheltenham were all beauties. A bit like Maynard that season. 

Archived