IGNORED

best street/road/mews displaying the England flags in Bristol aerial

4 hours ago, BCFCadam said:

I thought that was the same thing, as BS48 is just the section 8 of BS4

Not quite the same thing....BS4 has sectors within it (around 5 I think) but those are simply groups of roads within the BS4 areas defined by the postal services to make their lives easier - BS4 includes Brislington, St Anne’s, Broomhill, Knowle, Knowle West and parts of Totterdown. BS4 is 10 miles away from BS48 which is basically Nailsea and Backwell, the two aren’t linked...

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:43, kelbcfc said:

Got bunting and a 9ft flag outside my flat on the wells rd

There's no class to that road and, you lower the tone even more with your tacky oversized flag. Why don't you move out?

:yawn:

8 hours ago, kelbcfc said:

Because i enjoy winding the neighbours up.

You've been winding up the locals for years now, with your provocative banners. I sometimes wonder if you do actually support England, or BCFC for that matter. All you want to do is antagonise people, you really do come across as a thug, with a capital T. You live in Knowle, so why don't you spend more time throwing stones at buses? Like the other locals.

:whistle2:

28 minutes ago, Rich said:

You've been winding up the locals for years now, with your provocative banners. I sometimes wonder if you do actually support England, or BCFC for that matter. All you want to do is antagonise people, you really do come across as a thug, with a capital T. You live in Knowle, so why don't you spend more time throwing stones at buses? Like the other locals.

:whistle2:

Last time i went to throw stones at a bus i waited for 2 hours then 2 came along. Next time im going to get some stingers.                       

2 minutes ago, kelbcfc said:

Last time i went to throw stones at a bus i waited for 2 hours then 2 came along. Next time im going to get some stingers.                       

You'll need some dot leaves to counter them.

Archived