IGNORED

Downhearted ?

BigTone

4 hours ago, BigTone said:

Engvalls gone - Inevitable

Flints gone - sad but also inevitable

Mags gone - sad as I thought he had great potential

Reid - to get £10m for a player who has had one good season in 18 years is an amazing bit of business

Bryan - inevitable he will go next

Am I downhearted ?  - surprisingly not

I'm not too downhearted either as I think it was inevitable to lose Flint, Reid and soon to be Bryan (I'm still convinced he's going) and we've made good money on Reid. We weren't playing well with the players we had for large parts of last season so something had to change and clearly tactics  amd manager aren't going to.

So let's see who else will be brought in to freshen things up, I'm sure there will be some good ones too and the optimism will rise again. 

The only thing I will miss is Reid's energy and pace even at 90 minutes. That will be hard to replace. 

29 minutes ago, shelts said:

Great money . We’re a selling club always have been . The club have show no real ambition as was proven in January 

Every club is a selling club, there's always someone bigger, even Utd lost Ronaldo . 
I admit , January was a absolute shambles but we signed a highly though of winger and a striker that had been transferred for £9m not long ago. Turned out they were both a bit shite, but I get the theory. We could have spent £10 on Diony and he would have been hailed as the one to take us up, money doesn't guarantee anything. 
I think the club do have ambitions of the Premier League , but are trying to do it steadily

Archived