IGNORED

How stupid do you have to be....

Tinmans Love Child

...to log ontoTwitter and give consciously give Bobby Reid abuse?  All because he signed for Cardiff and bagged City £10m? Really?  It literally blows my mind how people take things like this so personally, and feel the need to give a player who’s been at the club since the age of 7, dogs abuse online.  First world problems

Abusing the man is OTT. That said I get why people are not happy with the move. He is at City for 18 years, fringe first teamer for most his professional career. The club stuck by him that whole time when he could have been released playing at Coventry. So after keeping the faith in him for all those years and not being the club that released him because he is too small or released him because he wasn’t a starter at 23, after one good season he leaves to a top 3 hated club by the fans of the club he grew at. Didn’t say BCFC stuck by me so I will give them a couple more years(I assume at a very good rate of pay) and see if I can help get them where I want to be. 

Sure opportunities for prem don’t come around often and the money was good but what has happened is going to ruffle feathers. Personally I won’t call him a snake but can’t say I am really bothered about how it goes for him. May even have a little smile if they do as badly as expected next season and he is back down. Though if he does well we could be better off financially. Just think he should have signed a new contract with a prem release clause after all the years we put into his development. 

10 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

...to log ontoTwitter and give consciously give Bobby Reid abuse?  All because he signed for Cardiff and bagged City £10m? Really?  It literally blows my mind how people take things like this so personally, and feel the need to give a player who’s been at the club since the age of 7, dogs abuse online.  First world problems

Is that really happening? Incredibly sad if so, and reminds me why I've grown to hate the internet in recent years; why is it inhabited by such a disproportionately high number of horrible *****?

Bobby goes with my warmest best wishes for his future career, hopefully though with a swift onwards and upwards move from Cardiff. 

17 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Is that really happening? Incredibly sad if so, and reminds me why I've grown to hate the internet in recent years; why is it inhabited by such a disproportionately high number of horrible *****?

Bobby goes with my warmest best wishes for his future career, hopefully though with a swift onwards and upwards move from Cardiff. 

My thoughts exactly! I hope he does well and can kick on after next season

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Twitter is an outlet for people who, in the past, would have just been the "nutter on the bus" . Heard them read out a tweet this morning calling for Southgate to go for example.

Exactly, dopey c**** have been around forever, it's just that now they've got an outlet for their idiocy

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

Abusing the man is OTT. That said I get why people are not happy with the move. He is at City for 18 years, fringe first teamer for most his professional career. The club stuck by him that whole time when he could have been released playing at Coventry. So after keeping the faith in him for all those years and not being the club that released him because he is too small or released him because he wasn’t a starter at 23, after one good season he leaves to a top 3 hated club by the fans of the club he grew at. Didn’t say BCFC stuck by me so I will give them a couple more years(I assume at a very good rate of pay) and see if I can help get them where I want to be. 

Sure opportunities for prem don’t come around often and the money was good but what has happened is going to ruffle feathers. Personally I won’t call him a snake but can’t say I am really bothered about how it goes for him. May even have a little smile if they do as badly as expected next season and he is back down. Though if he does well we could be better off financially. Just think he should have signed a new contract with a prem release clause after all the years we put into his development. 

One can be unhappy with the move without resorting to petulant, childish and, frankly, embarrassing personal abuse. Gimps.

2 hours ago, tommy32 said:

It’s  a sad indictment of modern society. Social media is fantastic for interacting with players and celebrities that you wouldn’t normally have the chance to, sadly some people abuse this and make themselves look rather stupid. 

This

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Twitter is an outlet for people who, in the past, would have just been the "nutter on the bus" . Heard them read out a tweet this morning calling for Southgate to go for example.

I love Twitter....rarely use the bus :P

Archived