IGNORED

New Kit - Pre-Order

Coppello

I'm interested in purchasing the new away shirt due to the novelty of having the Robin on it. It currently says that it's available for pre-order but doesn't give any indication of when it may come. Has anyone spoken to anybody in store or have an idea of when it may come? I would order it if I can get it before next weekend but i know it's unlikely. 

1 hour ago, Coppello said:

I'm interested in purchasing the new away shirt due to the novelty of having the Robin on it. It currently says that it's available for pre-order but doesn't give any indication of when it may come. Has anyone spoken to anybody in store or have an idea of when it may come? I would order it if I can get it before next weekend but i know it's unlikely. 

General sale has been stated as 27th July, so I’d think it would be about a week before that, for pre-orders. 

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 18:30, Jarman said:

Have you ever heard of or used Score Draw retro?...…. https://www.scoredraw.com/football-league/bristol-city-fc/41_Bristol-City-1976-Away-Retro-Football-Shirt.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIudSa9ub_2wIVhLHtCh0AZw2mEAQYByABEgJSfvD_BwE

They claim to be Licensed and are cheaper than Toffs

17 minutes ago, Redstart said:

They will be licensed because the club used to sell their gear in the old shop before the redevelopment. Got one of those, quality is decent and £30 is a fair price

My daughter bought this seasons training top last week, but Bristol Sport are being very clever, shirt cost £25,gave my supporter ID number, but no discount, I get £10 off, it goes onto my s/t card to spend in store, it reminds me off a certain sports retail shop, no refund, you have to either swap it or have credit note, 

5 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

They will be licensed because the club used to sell their gear in the old shop before the redevelopment. Got one of those, quality is decent and £30 is a fair price

Thanks for the info mate - much appreciated  :0)

On 30/06/2018 at 18:30, Jarman said:

Shirts.  A never ending argument.  Fully grown adults wearing replica shirts bla bla, expensive bla bla.  HOWEVER it is still a big revenue stream for the club, so I do hope you're not one who moans about us not spending on transfers, wages and anything else the club gets overly criticised for.

Perhaps you have TOFFS shares?!

:whistle:

If it's such a strong income stream for the club they should have got the quality right last year - £40 for a shirt that bobbled after 2 washes and that bloody scratchy collar was a nightmare. 

Yep I'm a fat grown bloke and I love wearing a football shirt - I'd prefer to get one of this year's shirts from the club but I want a shirt I can actually wear comfortably - so the retro away shirt and that comfy looking collar will be my choice this year   :0)

2 hours ago, Redstart said:

If it's such a strong income stream for the club they should have got the quality right last year - £40 for a shirt that bobbled after 2 washes and that bloody scratchy collar was a nightmare. 

Yep I'm a fat grown bloke and I love wearing a football shirt - I'd prefer to get one of this year's shirts from the club but I want a shirt I can actually wear comfortably - so the retro away shirt and that comfy looking collar will be my choice this year   :0)

Think you’re in the minority fella. Most people I know of and read online loved last seasons home shirt.

Mine didn’t bobble and the collar was fine. Fit was spot on. 

6 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Tried ordering a Fammy shirt for my little brother but apparently the club shop aren`t stocking the e with an accent so the shirts can`t be ordered…I mean how hard is it to rip an I in half and twist it diagonally

We're not bristol rovers, we do it correctly or not at all

Archived