IGNORED

Flag day

Redmycolour

• Admin
50 minutes ago, Undy English said:

Used to love Flag Days up the Lions. Now the thought of p1ssed up 15 year olds throwing beer all over my clobber doesn't sound too appealing. 

Must be getting old........

Certainly not what it used to be, looking back at the old photos is great to see the "good old days" - but like everything, it had to change with the times

Still an experience looking on from the grassy knowle that should be experienced by every City fan if they have the chance

26 minutes ago, phantom said:

Certainly not what it used to be, looking back at the old photos is great to see the "good old days" - but like everything, it had to change with the times

Still an experience looking on from the grassy knowle that should be experienced by every City fan if they have the chance

Sounds like the assassination of Kennedy......

1 hour ago, Undy English said:

Used to love Flag Days up the Lions. Now the thought of p1ssed up 15 year olds throwing beer all over my clobber doesn't sound too appealing. 

People who started flag day are now in their fifties. Good to see these kids in clobber and that was the idea behind it. Preserving a bit of the past and back in the EE it would have been fag burns that didnt wash out.

1 hour ago, Undy English said:

I'm sure most of us would have done the same had we had a Flag Day in the 70's and 80's.

In fact, it's probably safer now with so many women and children joining in.

Any heard if any former players are due to be there?  

Taking Mrs Jacko to view the flags.  If they're not in alphabetical AND size order, she'll be on a bloody mission.  

Can I suggest that nobody leaves any of their personal belongings on the ground coz she'll just pick 'em up and stick 'em in a drawer.

I love you all..........

"no, you hang up first" (a reference for our older lovers on the forum)

Archived