IGNORED

Forever Bristol Membership

Super

Non-story. Membership was always the same price for kids. And it still pays for itself in 4 games, with a fiver off being a more substantial discount on a kids ticket.

I know some people will look for any stick with which to beat the club, but this isn’t one of them in my opinion.

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Always has hasn't it? It's £20 it's not the end of the world and for a kid it's a higher % of the match ticket reduced 

Just seems bizarre, sure I didn't pay that before. They do a good offer for 7 year olds.

4 minutes ago, Jan Window said:

U19 and City 7s members receive two free tickets to a home match (member and one adult ticket) --> worth £20 to £30 in itself plus £5 to spend on tat in the shop.

Absolute no brainer even if you only use it once.

Didn't know that?

13 minutes ago, Jan Window said:

U19 and City 7s members receive two free tickets to a home match (member and one adult ticket) --> worth £20 to £30 in itself plus £5 to spend on tat in the shop.

Absolute no brainer even if you only use it once.

8 minutes ago, Super said:

Didn't know that?

Yes this is true. I’ve had two free tickets for the last two years via my son’s membership.

In fact the cheapest way to watch City regularly without a season ticket would be to buy a new child membership each time you plan to go!

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Yes this is true. I’ve had two free tickets for the last two years via my son’s membership.

In fact the cheapest way to watch City regularly without a season ticket would be to buy a new child membership each time you plan to go!

Fair play that is a good deal then.

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Ah so the city 7s is literally for 7 years olds! So my 5 year old I’ll have to get Forever Bristol junior? Wish I’d just got him a ST now :laugh: least get a free shirt with that!

I think if he's likely to go to more than three or four games then a ST is probably the best bet. I think they are still on sale aren't they?

13 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I think if he's likely to go to more than three or four games then a ST is probably the best bet. I think they are still on sale aren't they?

Yeah I’ve got one with me for my 7 year old. I prob won’t bring them both that often tho :laugh: 

Archived