IGNORED

Aaron Amadi Holloway

JasonM88

Just seen that he has signed for Shrewsbury, then went on to look at his career. Seems to be one of the relative successes that have come from our academy, playing his trade at league 1 level for a few years. 

Look forward to seeing him tomorrow.

1 hour ago, JasonM88 said:

Just seen that he has signed for Shrewsbury, then went on to look at his career. Seems to be one of the relative successes that have come from our academy, playing his trade at league 1 level for a few years. 

Look forward to seeing him tomorrow.

A striker who is allergic to scoring.  Played a fair few games for Oldham.  A handful and strong but lack of pace and goalscoring threat means he may well have reached his peak.

5 hours ago, RedDave said:

A striker who is allergic to scoring.  Played a fair few games for Oldham.  A handful and strong but lack of pace and goalscoring threat means he may well have reached his peak.

Remember his starting some games for Wycombe? At CB, can see why his scoring record is poor if he’s been used at both ends of the pitch. I always remembered his as an attacker though. Must be more of a Heskey/Akinfenwa type who takes players out the game with his stature otherwise he’d be nowhere near league 1 with his record. 

11 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I must have confused him with a young man with a similar name and, similarly, with Welsh roots - a promising forward with ideas above his station, who was released and, I thought, disappeared without trace.

What was his name? 

Marley Bishop... fell out the game and wanted to run a nightclub?

Archived