IGNORED

Forever Membership Query

AshtonG666

Hi everyone,

If I was to buy the Forever Membership online for £20, do you know if once I have paid I can then turn around and buy some matchday tickets online straight away and get all the benefits (£5 signing up bonus and cheaper tickets) or do I need to wait for the membership to come through the post with the membership number etc on it and use my reference to buy the tickets 

1 hour ago, AshtonG666 said:

Hi everyone,

If I was to buy the Forever Membership online for £20, do you know if once I have paid I can then turn around and buy some matchday tickets online straight away and get all the benefits (£5 signing up bonus and cheaper tickets) or do I need to wait for the membership to come through the post with the membership number etc on it and use my reference to buy the tickets 

Someone will correct me if I’m wrong but I think when you sign up you will automatically get a supporter I’d and when signed in will then be able to purchase available tickets with your discount

So more simply  - Yes :thumbsup:

Somebody with a membership please jump in and correct me for Ashton if I am wrong

1 hour ago, robin_unreliant said:

Do we know if new cards are needed this season?

When I renewed mine it added £1 for postage which I couldn't see any way to remove. Could've been me being dim, or hard to see on my smartphone.

However I wondered if it was because they are issuing new cards this year.

Didn’t notice that

Cheeky *********

Bought a tele the other day , delivered efficiently, promptly and for free

At about the same price a piece of credit card sized plastic they feel need to charge postage

:yawn:

1 hour ago, robin_unreliant said:

Do we know if new cards are needed this season?

When I renewed mine it added £1 for postage which I couldn't see any way to remove. Could've been me being dim, or hard to see on my smartphone.

However I wondered if it was because they are issuing new cards this year.

Yep they are issuing new cards got mine last week.

1 hour ago, underhanded said:

Sorry to jump on the thread, but I'm thinking of buying a membership for this season and was wondering if the £5 bonus can be used for tickets, or is it just merchandise? The website doesn't specify.

Thanks!

Assuming it’s same as season ticket holders merchandise only 

You do as a member get £5 off each ticket you buy for yourself 

13 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I haven’t had a new card, so I assumed (should never do that....) that the old card would carry over, as it doesn’t have a start or end date on it.

It’s a funny one, because you’re right there’s no date on the card, but in the past we’ve be reissued with new ones anyway.

I only renewed a few days ago when buying Forest tickets and it wasn’t clear, so I chose print at home tickets to avoid any confusion.

1 hour ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I haven’t had a new card, so I assumed (should never do that....) that the old card would carry over, as it doesn’t have a start or end date on it.

I emailed Bristol Sport and got a reply saying I would be sent a new card in the next 10 days. That was 11 days ago and no sign of it yet but expect it will arrive soon.

So I assume last year's card isn't usable this season.

Archived