IGNORED

Blink 182 Gig

Mickey Bells left foot

furry muff. Enjoy it. I have seen them twice, both times at festivals (Reading c. 2000; Leeds, 2003) and both times been really disappointed. They are cool to listen to at home but never 'floated my boat' live. Talked too much, unfunny, annoying and poor sound.

Hopefully it is different in 'proper gigs'. But I guess if you really like the band you'll enjoy it anyway. eg- many people say Nirvana were rubbish live- and to be fair many of their live sets don't sound that great (Unplugged exception) but most of us who never saw them live would give our right arm for the opportunity.

furry muff. Enjoy it. I have seen them twice, both times at festivals (Reading c. 2000; Leeds, 2003) and both times been really disappointed. They are cool to listen to at home but never 'floated my boat' live. Talked too much, unfunny, annoying and poor sound.

Hopefully it is different in 'proper gigs'. But I guess if you really like the band you'll enjoy it anyway. eg- many people say Nirvana were rubbish live- and to be fair many of their live sets don't sound that great (Unplugged exception) but most of us who never saw them live would give our right arm for the opportunity.

<br /> Well, I too saw Blink at both Readings' mentioned and thought they were good and OK respectively.

In my opinion their music has grown up and become so much more powerful over the last few years with each album getting better and better.

Pity they ruin it with constant childinsh chat, although if you stand at the front your neck will ache if you keep turning around to look at the multitudes of breasts on show. You have been warned....

Edit - Re: Nirvana, they were so good live because it was rubbish. Raw power and pure genius vocals. So much chemistry and electricity - immense.

Archived