IGNORED

Max O'Leary New Contract

BilboBaggins05

He’s unlucky he hasn’t had more of a look-in here imo considering the quality of keepers we’ve brought in since he made his debut.

The kid clearly has class so I wouldn’t be overly upset if he was our number one at the start of the season tbh.

4 hours ago, RonWalker said:

He’s unlucky he hasn’t had more of a look-in here imo considering the quality of keepers we’ve brought in since he made his debut.

The kid clearly has class so I wouldn’t be overly upset if he was our number one at the start of the season tbh.

Christ you would be happy if he was our number 1 at the start of the season,a young lad who hasn’t played a single league game,I’m all for getting youth in the side but that takes the biscuit 

2 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Christ you would be happy if he was our number 1 at the start of the season,a young lad who hasn’t played a single league game,I’m all for getting youth in the side but that takes the biscuit 

Played against Premier League opposition though and conducted himself well. 

On 20/07/2018 at 22:05, joe jordans teeth said:

Do you often ask people if they’re “not overly upset” since it means the same as “happy”?

Archived