IGNORED

Wigan match rescheduled for Sky. Villa home also moved (merged)

Jerseybean

Wrong way around. Never been to Wigan plus Villa would have done better numbers for Sky.

5 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

You’ll love the new Bears branding and old Bristol paraphernalia outside the Sports Bar then 

C14087E2-D475-408B-BD2E-87DA9102049F.jpeg

Giggity

1 minute ago, Robin Wood said:

we aren't even masters of the stadium we used to own

its a shared stadium,

If we had blue seats and no decoration on the interior then you would be correct, fact is the vast majority of it is plastered in city, with little on the outside for ether club,

if we ever plaster the ground in blue IE change the seating then you would be right 

31 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Shows who takes priority in Ashton Gate now. 

City have 23 homes games of which 13 are on a Saturday and Bristol have 13 homes games of which 7 are on a Saturday......the only game that clashes and has been moved "for the rugby" is the Villa game (for now!)

17 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

what moving 1 game?, with the majority of the stadium in red?

Hello Monkeh, quick question. 

If the one time that the fixtures clash, ours gets moved. Which club has taken priority?

If that’s a tricky one, then all 3 lifelines are still available to you. 

1 minute ago, Carey 6 said:

If the one time that the fixtures clash, ours gets moved. Which club has taken priority?

Well second division doesn't attract the interest in America supposedly the premiership is which is why the league wants games at 3pm on a Saturday. 

1 minute ago, RedRaw said:

City have 23 homes games of which 13 are on a Saturday and Bristol have 13 homes games of which 7 are on a Saturday......the only game that clashes and has been moved "for the rugby" is the Villa game (for now!)

Haha yeah I know, I don’t mind this change, I enjoy Friday night games (hate Sunday ones though!) Disappointing that we’ve only got 13 saturdays left this season and it’s not even got under way yet! 

Doesn’t overly bother me, but its shown that if the two do clash, then we’ll be the ones to move. 

Haha yeah I know, I don’t mind this change, I enjoy Friday night games (hate Sunday ones though!) Disappointing that we’ve only got 13 saturdays left this season and it’s not even got under way yet! 

Doesn’t overly bother me, but its shown that if the two do clash, then we’ll be the ones to move. 

I don't think you can make that statement based on one occurrence. I'm sure if another clash happens, the clubs will have some sort of agreement similar to the one with the blue few where the decision is taken in turns.

That decision will also be affected by how close other games may be to the change and the state of the pitch etc 

10 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

can you answer my questions about the stadium itself?

I'll give you 6 lifelines to make it fair for you as you don't seem to grasp reality 

7 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

we only had 11 at 3pm on a saturday last season

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

can you answer my questions about the stadium itself?

I'll give you 6 lifelines to make it fair for you as you don't seem to grasp reality 

6 lifelines, what sort of quiz show is this!?

Ok I agree that we take priority in stadium appearance, who has taken fixture priority? :)

Ok I agree that we take priority in stadium appearance, who has taken fixture priority? :)

like the clashes with rovers at home I expect a coin toss or will take it in turns

For once the rugby have taken priority... 

Last season I'm pretty sure we took priority for every game that was a clash... 

5 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

I don't think you can make that statement based on one occurrence. I'm sure if another clash happens, the clubs will have some sort of agreement similar to the one with the blue few where the decision is taken in turns.

That decision will also be affected by how close other games may be to the change and the state of the pitch etc 

I hope so! Cynic in me says it won’t be though. Look forward to being proved right when the fixtures come out next season :thumbsup:

• Admin
5 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

For once the rugby have taken priority... 

Last season I'm pretty sure we took priority for every game that was a clash... 

Previously the rugby preferred to play either on a Friday or a Sunday so was not an issue previously. As a footnote some rugby home games are still to be confirmed, so guess there could be more changes? 

Archived