IGNORED

Peg's Caption Countdown

Septic Peg

In a new feature, I'm going to countdown the 6 days to the start of the season with a series of photos from player's Instas, Twitter, the OS etc.

If this is a popular thing, I might make it a weekly Sunday giggle for us to wind down with.

So with 6 days to go... here's this nugget from Joey B. Caption it.

20180729_194436.jpg

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

In a new feature, I'm going to countdown the 6 days to the start of the season with a series of photos from player's Instas, Twitter, the OS etc.

If this is a popular thing, I might make it a weekly Sunday giggle for us to wind down with.

20180729_194436.jpg

Jesus. I never thought I`d see this place again back in May.

40 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

20180729_194436.jpg

... and this is me in my new Boro shirt

55 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

20180729_194436.jpg

"Mmm, well on the plus side, I would team up with my old mate Bobby again...

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

20180729_194436.jpg

Joe Bryan of Salford City...  No  sod it, I AM worth 100 grand a week.

20180729_194436.jpg

I'm too sexy for my my shirt.

20180729_194436.jpg

Is this the kind of pose and lighting that would make my image rights worth the fee?

20180729_194436.jpg

In the shady world of football transfers Joe Bryan contemplates his agents percentage.

20180729_194436.jpg

In the shady world of football transfers Joe Bryan contemplates his agents percentage.

5 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

5 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

is that 200%

20180729_194436.jpg

I do have lovely hair

Archived