IGNORED

Zac Clough

Redmycolour

19 hours ago, The Batman said:

in addition, i also see that Michael Mancienne has not been registered along with Clough. 

He was supposed to be the next Rio Ferdinand. What happened?

When we first got promoted under GJ in 07' and played QPR, he was on loan there from Chelsea.

He was fantastic that afternoon. Looked every bit like the next Ferdinand - calm, confident and also dominant in the air.

Not really sure why it hasn't worked out for him.

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

When we first got promoted under GJ in 07' and played QPR, he was on loan there from Chelsea.

He was fantastic that afternoon. Looked every bit like the next Ferdinand - calm, confident and also dominant in the air.

I remember that. Someone started a thread saying that Trundle didn't look very good, and I remembered replying that, "if all the centre halves he comes up against this season are that good, we are all going to struggle.  Then someone explained who he was and that made me realise why. Shame he hasn't gone on to bigger things. 

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

33 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I remember that. Someone started a thread saying that Trundle didn't look very good, and I remembered replying that, "if all the centre halves he comes up against this season are that good, we are all going to struggle.  Then someone explained who he was and that made me realise why. Shame he hasn't gone on to bigger things. 

If I recall correctly, we had all but signed him on loan when our great friends Wolves stepped in with a better/more lucrative offer.

Archived