IGNORED

Gloucester robins

Glarster Red

The match report of the Gloucestershire senior cup on the oficial website  refers to Gloucester city as the “Gloucester robins”.

Our arch rivals Cheltenham are the robins and we our the tigers....it’s like if we BC were referred to as Bristol Gas.

How can this sort of thing happen?Some basic research needed for the next time we meet I thinks!

• Admin
34 minutes ago, Glarster Red said:

The match report of the Gloucestershire senior cup on the oficial website  refers to Gloucester city as the “Gloucester robins”.

Our arch rivals Cheltenham are the robins and we our the tigers....it’s like if we BC were referred to as Bristol Gas.

How can this sort of thing happen?Some basic research needed for the next time we meet I thinks!

It's as if someone from the Bristol Post wrote the article !

1 hour ago, Glarster Red said:

Ugh, really? That is poor
It's really not that difficult. I suspect the gold and black kit and roaring tiger on the GCAFC badge wasn't enough to go on.....

He refers to them later in the piece as the Tigers, so that makes it even more shoddy. If they can't get anyone to read it through just take a couple more minutes and check it again. 

It's not like they have a print deadline to worry about. 

Archived