IGNORED

N Hunt

TMWANG50

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Being serious I never knew of this

I am sure you are sincere, but I seem to recall he was suffering from quite severe depression at around the time he was playing for us.

A much-understood illness, and when you think of certain UK-based players, e.g.CC, who have gone into melt-down, not to mention the German goalkeeper whose name I forget, but who commiited suicide just a year or so ago, one should think twice and be very careful before posting critical comments about players suffering from such conditions.

I was just searching for some more info. concerning Nicky Hunt, as I am sure I also recall him undertaking some wonderful charity work, even at the depths of his depression, when I came across this gem - not the same NH, but amusing, nevertheless....

NMore

.Dear @Morrisons I was prepared to add mayo to my sandwich,but didn’t realised i needed chicken too. Took a photo of the box and realised it’s also out of date. #Unimpressed

DffezSwX4AA6Zkd.jpg

48 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I am sure you are sincere, but I seem to recall he was suffering from quite severe depression at around the time he was playing for us.

A much-understood illness, and when you think of certain UK-based players, e.g.CC, who have gone into melt-down, not to mention the German goalkeeper whose name I forget, but who commiited suicide just a year or so ago, one should think twice and be very careful before posting critical comments about players suffering from such conditions.

Genuine question this ; Do you know if he suffered before he joined us and afterwards ?

He seemed to be functioning ok once he left us albeit at a lower level.

Archived