IGNORED

City 18/19 League Position Prediction Poll

Super Scotty Murray

City 18/19 League Position Prediction Poll  

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't see that one of these polls has been done recently so apologies if it has been done already.

I am interested to see expectations for the season ahead of our first game against Forest.

Personally I reckon 13th - 17th as I think it will be hard to replicate the form of last season.

Really hard to call though as we have made some exciting signings, but are still a bit lacking in some key areas and have lost two key players, both on the pitch and in the dressing room.

8 minutes ago, hodge said:

If I could pick a 5 position slot for where I reckon we'd finish I'd say 10th - 14th

Maybe I should have gone for 7th - 11th, 12th - 16th and 17th - 21st so at least the non promotion/relegation positions would have been evenly spread. My thinking was having the positions representing the following options: Promotion, Playoffs, Upper Mid Table, Lower Mid Table, Narrowly Avoid Relegation, Relegation. Difficult to know exactly how best to set the criteria for this kind of poll!

45 minutes ago, super_scotty_murray said:

I can't see that one of these polls has been done recently so apologies if it has been done already.

I am interested to see expectations for the season ahead of our first game against Forest.

Personally I reckon 13th - 17th as I think it will be hard to replicate the form of last season.

Really hard to call though as we have made some exciting signings, but are still a bit lacking in some key areas and have lost two key players, both on the pitch and in the dressing room.

well it wouldn't be hard to replicate the form second half of the season would it.

went 13th - 17th as always start season on a high , then it settles down. Still think we need far more 'savvy' players in the team with a really good leader, always remember the difference when we signed Norman Hunter. A good tactician and controlled mid-field. Hard to replicate.

18 hours ago, super_scotty_murray said:

Ah sorry for stealing your thunder there! 

Mine too. I can't very often be arsed to start threads, but I thought we were crying out for a poll and had just come on here to set one up.

Well done for saving me the bother. :clap:

13th to 17th seems a sensible bet. We now have solid championship experience in every area and I think Weimann and Elsa will fit nicely into our high tempo pressing game. It would have predicted higher but I still have doubts over our shaky defence and over LJ himself. Whilst a fantastic coach, I don't think he has the management skills to turn around blips and reinstall confidence so I would expect another bad run at some point.

Archived