IGNORED

Now Tv Sky sports offer

CloudyThatchers

54 minutes ago, stoke giiford red said:

now tv are offering the sky sports package for 10 months at a one of fee of £179!

pretty good deal if you got some spare cash 

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

There were some questions around Now TV and if they had the Ref Button option, essential if you want to watch us in non-3pm action.

Any idea if that is still the case?

Just to point out any ambiguity, the offer is not for Sky Sports it’s for a Sky Sports ‘season ticket’ which is the two football channels only, and not in HD.

Considering you can get the full Sky Sports package in HD for £22 a month, that season ticket is expensive. 

9 hours ago, kmpowell said:

Just to point out any ambiguity, the offer is not for Sky Sports it’s for a Sky Sports ‘season ticket’ which is the two football channels only, and not in HD.

Considering you can get the full Sky Sports package in HD for £22 a month, that season ticket is expensive. 

You can get the full sky sports package for £22 ??

3 hours ago, kmpowell said:

9222B2CF-2CA5-4039-BB1E-F5DB2D000951.thumb.png.1d14239b4939e15834c11d37b53b3cba.png

That’s £22 extra on top of the other costs. 

Nobody gets Sky sports for a package price of less than around £40 a month, even if you do play them cleverly to get it as cheap as possible. 

13 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

That’s £22 extra on top of the other costs. 

Of course, that's a given, Sky aren't a charity who are going to give their product away. It's still £22 month though for the complete Sports package in HD, as I said.

The 'other costs' you mention are £20 per month for Sky TV. So in total you get full Sky TV (minus kids and movies) and full Sky sports for £42 a month. Not a bad deal considering what you're actually getting from the sports channels.

5 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

Of course, that's a given, Sky aren't a charity who are going to give their product away. It's still £22 month though for the complete Sports package in HD, as I said.

The 'other costs' you mention are £20 per month for Sky TV. So in total you get full Sky TV (minus kids and movies) and full Sky sports for £42 a month. Not a bad deal considering what you're actually getting from the sports channels.

Agreed, although many people don’t play the game and end up paying far more than that. 

Now TV’s offering is good though, if like me, you don’t want that monthly outgoing, aren’t bothered about the other sports coverage and only want to watch the odd game now and then. 

The flexibility of their passes is great. 

The amount of games I actually want to bother watching are few and far between. I always say I’ll go down the pub if I want to see a big match, but truth is, I don’t think I specifically went to watch as single televised game last season, apart from city’s away games on sky. 

Archived