IGNORED

Price of upgraded season ticket

Due to a prolonged hospital visit, my father is unable to make the game tomorrow. I phoned up the club so a can upgrade the ticket for the match from a senior one to an adult one. I got charged £22 for this, which is the price per game of a season ticket for an adult. The price per game for a senior is £17 , so i'm sure i should have just been charged the difference, as we have now paid twice for one product, unless my father is going to be refunded the £17.

Is this right @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

I believe normally you would have paid the difference, eg £5. I don’t know what they are doing this year with the ST cards holding points and credit. Hopefully we can get an answer from @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO as sooner or later others will be in the same situation as you. I would email supporter services too in case Matt is on leave today and doesn’t get back to you. To his credit though he does respond quickly usually.

supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk

48 minutes ago, bobbyhutchscurlymullet said:

Due to a prolonged hospital visit, my father is unable to make the game tomorrow. I phoned up the club so a can upgrade the ticket for the match from a senior one to an adult one. I got charged £22 for this, which is the price per game of a season ticket for an adult. The price per game for a senior is £17 , so i'm sure i should have just been charged the difference, as we have now paid twice for one product, unless my father is going to be refunded the £17.

Is this right @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

You get charged the difference between equivalent STH match price and the POTD price, which is fair enough, otherwise people could just buy a child ticket and upgrade it each game at STH cost, rather than POTD cost. 

1 minute ago, frenchred said:

Never checked. Take a look at the people entering around you and see the different coloured lights coming on! I'm it sure the high vis' even know what to look for!

Matter where you go in - I have seen many pulled up in South Stand entrances

Archived