IGNORED

Bristol City v Nottingham Forest Match Day 1

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

1-1 FT, disappointing for me. Played Forest at right time before their signings have clicked. Really poor goal to concede with lots of backing off.

Aside from Eliasson no cutting edge for us, Pato very poor, COD ineffective.  

There again if Packs header isn't well headed off the line, we would probably have won it comfortably.

Also our signings have not clicked yet. 

Edited by GJS
1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Thank god that's over .

Very very lacklustre .

Things are going to have to improve dramatically

We looked pretty disjointed and no clear evidence of the fast short passing game we are looking to play. Probably can give a little leeway (no pun intended ?) due to first game and very hot weather to be playing a fast paced game.

Forest also looked disjointed but didn't seem to wilt so much in the heat. You can see there is some quality in there and I reckon they will end up being a force this season. 

Forest looked the better side in the second half to me. Both looked in fairness like sides that were getting to know each other a bit, and both actually looked happy enough with the draw in the last ten. Disappointed with the goal we gave away where in just seemed we kept backing off.

Not a bad game, some work to do for sure. 

Edited by cityexile
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

1-1 FT, disappointing for me. Played Forest at right time before their signings have clicked. Really poor goal to concede with lots of backing off.

Aside from Eliasson no cutting edge for us, Pato very poor, COD ineffective.  

There again if Packs header isn't well headed off the line, we would probably have won it comfortably.

Same old, same old. I don't know why Paterson wasn't sold in the summer

• Like 2