IGNORED

Season ticket points (Merged)

phantom

10 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

What’s the rules here then ? Staff need to scan the card or what ? I always buy a pint and a pasty for me and the boy every game. 10 squid each game equals what in rewards ? Free haribos ?

My assumption is that they only need to scan the card for their own (The caterers) accounting / system , to account for the discount they’ve applied at the till 

I purchased a shirt in the shop, handed over my card and used the 10er reward cash. A little while later I went back in and spent another 60 quid on some other bits and handed over my card so I could be rewarded for my purchase to be informed I had already used my reward cash, the women didn't seem to understand that I wasn't trying to claim reward cash again but just trying to earn rewards from my purchase.

12 hours ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

With any new tech there will always be teething problems but at least you didn’t lose out and still got the discount. 

If you let let me know what concession stand it was I’ll let the stadium team know so they can look at it.

Matt

Sorry Matt as I know its not your fault , but new technology should not have problems its usually caused by someone setting an unreasonable deadline or shoddy testing, did the team(off field) test the system ?  

16 hours ago, CodeRed said:

Yep, price has gone up (£4.30) = 7.5%+

Discount gone down by 33%  (15% to 10%)

Be assured though that Bristol Sport value your custom and look forward to putting their hand in your pocket at every opportunity

Does anyone know what the away fans are paying for food and drink? Are they paying full price or are they paying the same as us on discount price?

• Admin
15 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Does this Parsons chap actually liaise? This is the sort of stuff that's important to me as a fan 

Bit harsh, Matt takes the time to meet and speak to all supporters, am sure he'd meet with you if you want to 

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere.

For ST holders I was under the impression whenever we buy food/drink in the stadium, they would scan our Season Cards so that we accumulate points to spend in the club shop.

Purchased a few items from the coffee shop in the Dolman on Saturday and the lady did not scan my card despite me showing it to her. This was the same for other customers that I saw and not just at the Coffee Shop kiosk.

Am I correct or completely misunderstanding something? 

Many thanks in advance.

On 04/08/2018 at 22:13, reddoh said:

I got the discount but the card was not scanned because the scanner wasn't working don't you think that at game 1 that's poor? 

Does it matter, if you got the discount..?!

Surely only a problem if they claimed that scanning was the only way of getting a discount, then that would be bad. 

44 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Does it matter, if you got the discount..?!

Surely only a problem if they claimed that scanning was the only way of getting a discount, then that would be bad. 

I don't really care one way or another about the discount, what I care about is the fact they keep implementing software/hardware that isn't fit for purpose.

Archived