IGNORED

Another simple question

Murraysrightplum

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Bloody ell it’s £60 million now is it ?

:blink:

Its gone up this afternoon , post by post,  from£20m - £25m , , £40m And now £60 million

:laughcont:

Thats inflation I guess 

They havnt spent that , surely

23 net spend, 25 overall I believe.

9 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

23 net spend, 25 overall I believe.

Also option to buy their loan players which would take it to 50m+ I know they haven’t spent it yet but they had about a 50m quid attack today without counting Grabban who did not start

15 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Also option to buy their loan players which would take it to 50m+ I know they haven’t spent it yet but they had about a 50m quid attack today without counting Grabban who did not start

Bloody hell, I didn’t know that. Makes a point more impressive.

16 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

They clearly have a ‘cunning plan’ (FFP)

Or have spotted a flaw in the rules and regulations 

33 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Bloody ell it’s £60 million now is it ?

:blink:

Its gone up this afternoon , post by post,  from£20m - £25m , , £40m And now £60 million

:laughcont:

Thats inflation I guess 

They havnt spent that , surely

20/40/60 doesn’t really matter the point is they have a lot of new players and the reaction would/should be ‘it’s the first game of the season, decent point, let the players gel’ etc etc.

I’m happy to wait 10 or so games before judging this team as it is a rebuild for sure

21 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Bloody hell, I didn’t know that. Makes a point more impressive.

20 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

They clearly have a ‘cunning plan’ (FFP)

Or have spotted a flaw in the rules and regulations 

This is what I read. Similar to Wolves. If they go up think they become permanent in the 12-15m range. Wolves already had Costa and Cavaliero(21m worth) Jota and Bonatini added another 20m or so. Plus Neves and Boly(around 10m). 

Think it is more of a loophole. Mendes know one good season in the championship gets player 15m moves across Europe. It is having that connection that counts. I don’t like it and imagine many around the league do not but not illegal. Maybe need to limit the loans that can be brought in. Maybe 2 per full season with another being allowed in Jan? That would probably hurt the chances of youth getting chances though so I don’t know. 

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

This is what I read. Similar to Wolves. If they go up think they become permanent in the 12-15m range. Wolves already had Costa and Cavaliero(21m worth) Jota and Bonatini added another 20m or so. Plus Neves and Boly(around 10m). 

Think it is more of a loophole. Mendes know one good season in the championship gets player 15m moves across Europe. It is having that connection that counts. I don’t like it and imagine many around the league do not but not illegal. Maybe need to limit the loans that can be brought in. Maybe 2 per full season with another being allowed in Jan? That would probably hurt the chances of youth getting chances though so I don’t know. 

If it's an obligation to buy they will be right in it FFP wise.

If it's an option to buy, that's their get out up to a point...though I still have big doubts about their compliance (and moderate doubts about Reading too FWIW).

Archived