IGNORED

500 car spaces lost

Full nelson

On 08/08/2018 at 15:13, gordie said:

Have to admit I am getting to the stage where I am thinking is it worth the hassle of getting  there. I have to drive 3 out of 4 times as I am either coming from work or going straight to work and I'm sure there are plenty of others in the same boat

If you’re coming by boat just dock by the Nova Scotia. 10minute walk to the ground. Job done. 

3 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

No football colours I believe. 

And it gets a right slating on TripAdvisor for eating there, or it used to, haven't looked for a while.

Spot on, I once ordered just a sandwich in there, no cooking required....an hour and a quarter later I hadn’t received said sarnie so got my money back and walked out....won’t go back, pathetic service....

On 08/08/2018 at 16:06, myol'man said:

I know it's a bit of a trek but the Ashton Court lodge car park (entrance next to The Ashton pub) is usually half empty on a Saturday and I think it's still £1 all day.

Avoid the post match traffic if heading south.

It’s good until the clocks go back as it shuts at dusk. 

Its a pain in the arse if your coming from West of Bristol as the one-way system means you have to go on to the Cumberland Basin system and then turn back using the congested roundabout by Ashton Park School and then Brunel Way. 

20 hours ago, redapple said:

It’s good until the clocks go back as it shuts at dusk. 

Its a pain in the arse if your coming from West of Bristol as the one-way system means you have to go on to the Cumberland Basin system and then turn back using the congested roundabout by Ashton Park School and then Brunel Way. 

Getting anywhere in Bristol by car is being made extremely difficult by this council.

Archived