IGNORED

Inevitable, but terrible / Disappointing transfer window (Merged)

Sturny

14 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Why did Vila go for Joe Bryan first then? They clearly had an understanding of the two players as they were interested. They have professional scouts who looked at both players and went for Joe Bryan before DaSilva for a reason. I hope you’re right, and all these players prove me wrong but I’m in doubt, sorry. 

Good grief.........you’re like a dog with a bone..............:disapointed2se:

I’ll explain....... JB is an experience and established Championship player. Far less risk in signing him rather than taking a risk on on a player with no Championship experience.

Clearly LJ considers Dasilva has the ability to perform in the Championship having been PotY at Charlton last season and has persuaded Chelsea to loan him to us . No doubt the fact that Tammy was a huge success at City played a significant part in the deal.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Good grief.........you’re like a dog with a bone..............:disapointed2se:

I’ll explain....... JB is an experience and established Championship player. Far less risk in signing him rather than taking a risk on on a player with no Championship experience.

Clearly LJ considers Dasilva has the ability to perform in the Championship having been PotY at Charlton last season and has persuaded Chelsea to loan him to us . No doubt the fact that Tammy was a huge success at City played a significant part in the deal.

DaSilva has the ability to play in the championship is speculation but I agree, I too think he could make the step up, but Joe Bryan bossed the championship and has already done what people are speculating DaSilva can achieve. That’s my problem with people saying DaSilva is better/equal 

4 minutes ago, Redbo said:

Glad to see that this discussion is still carrying on. It’s now managed to ensare a couple new posters on its repetitive merry-go-round. 

And you’re a newbie as well that has fallen into the same snare........

6 minutes ago, Redbo said:

Glad to see that this discussion is still carrying on. It’s now managed to ensare a couple new posters on its repetitive merry-go-round. 

Me and Robbored will have to settle this with a coin toss by the looks ? 

37 minutes ago, Robbored said:

And you’re a newbie as well that has fallen into the same snare........

Nah, just quietly watching from a far. 

35 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Me and Robbored will have to settle this with a coin toss by the looks ? 

Heads or tails?

4 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Haven’t watched Dasilva play and thus not saying Bryan is worse. I notice you haven’t actually answered the question yourself though.

He doesn’t answer questions....just makes sweeping statements based on nothing, ignores facts and solid stats....eg he said none of our signings were ‘promotion contenders’ and then argued when it was pointed out that Weimann played in the championship play offs in May 2018, so he was obviously a ‘promotion contender’....

2 hours ago, Sturny said:

DaSilva has the ability to play in the championship is speculation but I agree, I too think he could make the step up, but Joe Bryan bossed the championship and has already done what people are speculating DaSilva can achieve. That’s my problem with people saying DaSilva is better/equal 

Shouldn’t be overlooked that joe scored 5 league goals last season joint 4th top scorer when Dasilva failed to score for Charlton in 38 games.

Add Joe’s 5 to Bobby’s 19 and Flint’s 8 that’s 32 goals gone from the team.  (Webster got 1 league goal and I think Weinman got about 5). 

On 09/08/2018 at 21:52, Sturny said:

Bobby's best days are ahead of him while Weinmann's are behind him. This whole "He used to play in the premier league therefore he is good" sillyness needs to stop

Dunno about ‘Wienmann’ but Weimann is doing ok, I’m sure you’d agree? Or probably not.....

17 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Dunno about ‘Wienmann’ but Weimann is doing ok, I’m sure you’d agree? Or probably not.....

Haha been waiting to post this have you? 

I still hold to my original statement that Bobby is better. 

I also miss-spelt it as ‘Weinmann’ if you must be so picky about spelling ?

Archived