IGNORED

Video highlights v Bolton.

cityexile

I get an error saying it can't be watched from your location. Is there a ban on sky showing it in the uk?

Tried watching the highlights show on Questod. It works fine until the first advert break then crashes every time with 'general error' on my android phone!

Bloody technology - never seems to be simple!

1 minute ago, robin_unreliant said:

I get an error saying it can't be watched from your location. Is there a ban on sky showing it in the uk?

Tried watching the highlights show on Questod. It works fine until the first advert break then crashes every time with 'general error' on my android phone!

Bloody technology - never seems to be simple!

Quest works ok on my ipad.

Does get stuck a bit on the ad breaks, but carries on after.

Might be a bug in their android app.

Couldn’t get to Bolton yesterday (normal go to that one) but just watched extended highlights. I wasn’t expecting much after some of the doom and gloom on here - it looks like we battered them and on another day could’ve scored 4 or 5. Yes their goals were disappointing but those were the only chances on the highlights for Bolton but I think a bit more luck and composure in attack and concentration and time to gel and we’ll be fine!

1 hour ago, Murraysrightplum said:

Couldn’t get to Bolton yesterday (normal go to that one) but just watched extended highlights. I wasn’t expecting much after some of the doom and gloom on here - it looks like we battered them and on another day could’ve scored 4 or 5. Yes their goals were disappointing but those were the only chances on the highlights for Bolton but I think a bit more luck and composure in attack and concentration and time to gel and we’ll be fine!

Bolton had one other shot. Other than that, their only contribution to the game was perma-fouling. 

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 12:09, Red Army 75 said:

Just watched the extended highlights. How did we not score at the end . Also stonewall penalty on Paterson. IMO

Was that in the first half? Hard to see from where we were but there certainly looked a good shout first half.

What about the "dive" by Eliasson that earned him a yellow card second half? I haven't seen a replay of that.

Archived