IGNORED

All or Nothing: Manchester City - City feature

ReturnedRobin

13 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Hardly as though there's another club in Bristol who'd be worthy of being part of it... 

Not the point. You would never hear anyone call Man U Manchester, even when they were to all intents and purposes the only team.

No one calls Sheffield Utd/Wednesday ‘Sheffield’ or Forest ‘Nottingham’....it’s always really grated on me for some reason despite the backhanded compliment. 

59 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Not the point. You would never hear anyone call Man U Manchester, even when they were to all intents and purposes the only team.

No one calls Sheffield Utd/Wednesday ‘Sheffield’ or Forest ‘Nottingham’....it’s always really grated on me for some reason despite the backhanded compliment. 

It’s not as bad as when national programmes just refer to Man City as “City”

I was in a barbers, in Bristol, last year and he asked me who I supported. When I replied “City” he said “what, Man City..?”

******* ingnorant pillock! I put him straight & He did not get a tip! 

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It’s not as bad as when national programmes just refer to Man City as “City”

I was in a barbers, in Bristol, last year and he asked me who I supported. When I replied “City” he said “what, Man City..?”

******* ingnorant pillock! I put him straight & He did not get a tip! 

Worse than that, I know a (Bristol) City season ticket holder who regularly calls Manchester City "City". Never understood that at all ?

Archived