IGNORED

Watching the QPR game abroad...

Judda

11 hours ago, Michigan Gate said:

BCTV+ will cost 12.50 for a month!

If it's on Sky I don't think they'll show it on BCTV .

May have to fight your way through, Online betting ads, Russian women just dying to meet you and other assorted crap that you get with on line streaming .

Scrap that you're all good . It will be on BCTV. 

5 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

May have to fight your way through, Online betting ads, Russian women just dying to meet you and other assorted crap that you get with on line streaming .

Cheers Major. Just met a lovely russian lady. She wants to marry me too!

7 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I`m pretty sure that these red button games aren`t covered by the normal Sky rules and are shown on BCTV. You could just sign up for a tenner and watch it on there - there is an ad on the OS to do that.

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`m pretty sure that these red button games aren`t covered by the normal Sky rules and are shown on BCTV. You could just sign up for a tenner and watch it on there - there is an ad on the OS to do that.

Why pay £10 for one game on BCTV, when you pay £12.50 for a whole month giving your 4 or 5 games...

16 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Why pay £10 for one game on BCTV, when you pay £12.50 for a whole month giving your 4 or 5 games...

Because he`s only in France for the week and BCTV isn`t available in the UK unless you set up a VPN or whatever it is you do. If he`s still there for the Swansea game then it is better value though - particularly since that game isn`t available anywhere else.

Archived