IGNORED

Football commentary on radio

Redmycolour

21 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

If any one is having trouble with reception in the Bristol aerial,suggest you fit a roof top aerial,if you can.

I am having a roof top aerial fitted very soon.

NB: He's at it again!  … 

Stay safe.  Please use a reputable local aerial services company if you require a rooftop aerial installation. 

Avoid fly by night outfits such as EMU Services of Hull … they are definitely not recommended! 

ad_184672653-e1444919714988.jpg?w=620&h=493&crop=1

28 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

NB: He's at it again!  … 

Stay safe.  Please use a reputable local aerial services company if you require a rooftop aerial installation. 

Avoid fly by night outfits such as EMU Services of Hull … they are definitely not recommended! 

It's quite sad that Emu survived that fall...

2 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

It's quite sad that Emu survived that fall...

Done well for a flightless bird, then again an elephant would probably fly if it had a rod shoved up it's jacksie.. 

Rod & Emu's popularity went through the roof in the 70's  … ended up proving what goes up must come down, sometimes with a bump!  Despite being fun on the way up, it all went to pot after they recorded some kind of inexplicable atrocious 'football' song.. WTF. They didn't go down too well after that. 

13 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Done well for a flightless bird, then again an elephant would probably fly if it had a rod shoved up it's jacksie.. 

Rod & Emu's popularity went through the roof in the 70's  … ended up proving what goes up must come down, sometimes with a bump!  Despite being fun on the way up, it all went to pot after they recorded some kind of inexplicable atrocious 'football' song.. WTF. They didn't go down too well after that. 

I'm sorely tempted for post the 'offending' video, but why should I spoil such a nice day for everyone?

Archived