IGNORED

Blackburn fans

weepywall

I like to view fans forums after games, as normally you get some balanced opinions of the game and how we compare to other sides etc, but you come sum up the Blackburn forum with, we rubbish 2nd half, but they should have taken our chances and been 3-1 up at half time, whilst they did have a couple of reasonable chances the view seems to have totally missed the point that had we taken our even better chances in the 1st 10 minutes we would have been 3 nil up before they scored. Seem to have listened to what their manager said and lapped it all up!!

8 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Blackburn fans seemed bewildered when they sang "You're just a shit Bristol Rovers" only to be greeted by raucous laughter from the other three sides of the ground. I don't think they were prepared for that response!

I can only presume our definitions of 'raucous laughter' differ wildly.

They sang it, and the response was just the completely standard ironic cheers of "whey" from a few sections of the ground, mostly the dolman/south corner.

It was pretty much the most normal football stadium exchange you would ever expect. Any bewilderment from Blackburn fans must have been from people that have never been to a match before.

44 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I like to view fans forums after games, as normally you get some balanced opinions of the game and how we compare to other sides etc, but you come sum up the Blackburn forum with, we rubbish 2nd half, but they should have taken our chances and been 3-1 up at half time, whilst they did have a couple of reasonable chances the view seems to have totally missed the point that had we taken our even better chances in the 1st 10 minutes we would have been 3 nil up before they scored. Seem to have listened to what their manager said and lapped it all up!!

It must be something about clubs with the initials BRFC..!

9 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Blackburn fans seemed bewildered when they sang "You're just a shit Bristol Rovers" only to be greeted by raucous laughter from the other three sides of the ground. I don't think they were prepared for that response!

I thought our “just like Bristol, your rovers are sh*t” was pretty good though

Archived