IGNORED

the "JOHN" on BBC five live on Sunday wasn't me

Never to the dark side

12 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Count me in as well. This is a football forum. Just because Rugby is played at AG doesn't mean it is suddenly allowed on a football forum. Billy Graham and the Rolling Stones have also played at AG but that doesn't mean we should allow rock music threads and interpretations of passages from The Bible to creep onto this football forum.

Agreed - let’s discuss the name John and rim ass whilst we are at it - yawn !!

21 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

I feel like they're both just as irrelevant. One is a non-football related post about something that happened within a football programme. One is about a non-football event that took place within a football stadium.

But the something that happened within the football programme involved a Bristol City supporter. I would say that that is relevant and of interest. It might not be that interesting but it is still related to football and Bristol City FC.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Agreed - let’s discuss the name John and rim ass whilst we are at it - yawn !!

Atyeo or Galley? 

Here you are Neo, try starting a Bristol City FC football topic on here and let us know how you get on :

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/list/s100.htm

Or perhaps this is where Rugby enthusiasts should be posting in the first place?

On 03/09/2018 at 06:01, Never to the dark side said:

If you wanna listen on the play again thingy it is  1.54.52  into 606

I always enjoy listening to your post match reports NTTDS. I agree letting people know that bloke wasn't you but some faux Johnny come lately John is  good idea as their could have been confusion...you are a legend sir!  

If someone really wanted to be an arse, they’d use this opportunity to remind everyone that it’s “rugby football” and “association football”, and thus a “Football Chat” forum which has the subtitle of “All things football” in no way prioritises one over the other.

But no-one’s going to be that much of an arse, are they?

:me?:

Archived