IGNORED

WBA & Wigan Transport

CTRed

58 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I can understand West Brom, being less than a week away, but surely there should be another coach made available for Wigan, if all available seats are already full..?

That would be the logic but they closed off both yesterday.

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

I can understand West Brom, being less than a week away, but surely there should be another coach made available for Wigan, if all available seats are already full..?

To be fair, with the amount of tickets that have been sold for the Wigan game, I'd say that the chances of the club selling enough CATS tickets to make another coach financially viable are quite low.

18 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

To be fair, with the amount of tickets that have been sold for the Wigan game, I'd say that the chances of the club selling enough CATS tickets to make another coach financially viable are quite low.

Chicken & egg though really. 

Many people won’t buy tickets if they can’t buy a coach seat. 

3 hours ago, CTRed said:

They aren’t running any additional coaches

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

You'd think at worst they may leave it until we played a home game where surely people may attempt to buy a seat?

Archived