IGNORED

All star driving school.

Tipps69

The usual sort of rubbish, a group of low end celebrities on a tv show but this one is a group that are unable to drive, trying to pass their driving test.

In amongst this weeks group is Mark Watson (comedian & City supporter). I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so scared to drive. Absolutely no confidence & panics at the slightest thing, it’s like he’s turned into Shaggy from Scooby Doo & the ghost is chasing him. He is so scared of everything & if he actually ever passes his test, he’s surely going to be a risk to everyone else on the road.

It has to be seen to be believed.

It’s on E4 at 7:30pm for anyone who doesn’t believe someone can be that scared to drive.

8 hours ago, phantom said:

There has to be a token "fit bird" from a reality TV show?

Not that I’ve seen, they seem like it’s 3 celebrities per week, nothing special from what I’ve seen but Mark Watson is ridiculous with just how scared he is, he literally pulls up towards a roundabout & then panics & grabs hold of his instructors arm! He’s that scared.

10 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Not that I’ve seen, they seem like it’s 3 celebrities per week, nothing special from what I’ve seen but Mark Watson is ridiculous with just how scared he is, he literally pulls up towards a roundabout & then panics & grabs hold of his instructors arm! He’s that scared.

Have not seen it, but it sounds like it's either really good acting, or he shouldn't be allowed on the road.

11 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Where's Denis Norden RIP when we need him?  

2 hours ago, Taz said:

Have not seen it, but it sounds like it's either really good acting, or he shouldn't be allowed on the road.

I honestly think it’s a case of that he shouldn’t be allowed on the road.

From what I can tell, the3 celebrities get a weeks solid tuition & then have to take their test at the end of that week, at the end of yesterday’s show (3 days into the week) both Mark Watson & his instructor came to the conclusion that Mark wasn’t anywhere near ready to take his test & Mark himself said that if he was to take his test & panic, it would probably knock what little confidence he has & do more damage than good so it was agreed that he won’t be taking his test & I assume he won’t be continuing for the rest of the week.

Archived