IGNORED

Brentford tickets

JBFC II

• Admin
3 minutes ago, wood_red said:

I get tickets in my mates account (as we are all on his) but thought I would set one up myself. Total nightmare, got given a new supporter ID so can't link it up and then tried to unlink it etc and just got nowhere. I even clicked on the "step by step" guide and didn't even have the same screenshots as on there. 

@wood_red Have you set up an account with a mobile device etc to watch City highlights etc? You need to login with that one first then link your old account to that one

A little frustrating - signed up to new account, linked my supporter ID but it did not recognise that I have a membership so would not let me buy a ticket.

Rang up and sat in a queue for about 15 minutes - but finally got a ticket. Think the nice fella mentioned above might be having a tough day:(

No, I have always watched highlights etc without logging in. I used to have the subscription for City website before they scrapped it couple years ago - but tried the 'forget password' and says I don't have an account with that email address (only one I use). I have logged out and back in to the new Bristol Sport account and tried to unlink my number and it just goes to an error page.

Basically set up a new account and it gave me a new Supporter ID, but I cannot unlink it and add my own ID in as it is going to an error page!!

• Admin
1 minute ago, wood_red said:

No, I have always watched highlights etc without logging in. I used to have the subscription for City website before they scrapped it couple years ago - but tried the 'forget password' and says I don't have an account with that email address (only one I use). I have logged out and back in to the new Bristol Sport account and tried to unlink my number and it just goes to an error page.

Basically set up a new account and it gave me a new Supporter ID, but I cannot unlink it and add my own ID in as it is going to an error page!!

I was getting an error page too, but I clicked on another tab and it had worked

Good luck !

As with EVERY ticket site this club has ever launched it is going tits up again !

I do wonder who actually tests these systems before go live

1 hour ago, phantom said:

I was getting an error page too, but I clicked on another tab and it had worked

Good luck !

As with EVERY ticket site this club has ever launched it is going tits up again !

I do wonder who actually tests these systems before go live

If you look the club have actually employed a company who many other clubs and companies use for tickets, majority much bigger than us. 

Eventually managed to create new account and buy tickets but it took about two hours elapsed.  System crashed initially when I had selected the tickets then it wouldn't let me log  in then I tried to ring up but on hold for 15 minutes so gave up.  Later managed to sign in and buy them on-line OK.

Not a very user friendly experience to say the least.

1 hour ago, devoncider said:

mine arrived today, after ordering hassle free on Friday (pre new system). Only 1 per ST holder and wont make general sale now so couldn't bring some mates who would have been keen. Always a great away day

It should never be more than 1 per ST regardless of who we are playing. 

11 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

It should never be more than 1 per ST regardless of who we are playing. 

I agree entirely - re read what I said.

Just a bit gutting it didn't make general sale, but that's life. ST holders should (and do) always come first

Archived