IGNORED

The Truth About NTTDS Revealed

Port Said Red

He is Jonathan Pearce!

So the initial evidence is flimsy, people who know him personally refer to him as "John" on here and I now believe the extra H is a smokescreen. Also they are both obsessed with media and do their best to make sure Bristol City are given publicity whenever possible. Like I said, flimsy to say the least...... until last night...

Listening to the Bournemouth V Palace game, Jonathan (John) :) , compared the Bournemouth ground to his old subbuteo stadium, which he still has in his garage and, the clincher I am sure you will agree, "He still plays with although mainly on his own these days". ?

For those of us who remember NTTDS's "recreations of key game moments using subbuteo" on this very forum, this is surely undeniable evidence that he and JP are indeed one and the same. ?

Do I win a prize?

4 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

I did hear the after comment about Subbuteo,and to be compared to Jonathan Pearce?

I am speechless

One of you are modelling themselves on the other...but I’m not such which one!

23 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

He is Jonathan Pearce!

So the initial evidence is flimsy, people who know him personally refer to him as "John" on here and I now believe the extra H is a smokescreen. Also they are both obsessed with media and do their best to make sure Bristol City are given publicity whenever possible. Like I said, flimsy to say the least...... until last night...

Listening to the Bournemouth V Palace game, Jonathan (John) :) , compared the Bournemouth ground to his old subbuteo stadium, which he still has in his garage and, the clincher I am sure you will agree, "He still plays with although mainly on his own these days". ?

For those of us who remember NTTDS's "recreations of key game moments using subbuteo" on this very forum, this is surely undeniable evidence that he and JP are indeed one and the same. ?

Do I win a prize?

Yeah, but does JP like choo-choos?

11 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

He is Jonathan Pearce!

Do I win a prize?

Never To The (Ian) Dark(e) Side!! ?

Archived