IGNORED

Fifa 19

SecretSam

19 hours ago, Up The City! said:

I finished on 15 wins, two wins down from last week. I upgraded my team to include, Marcelo, Varane and Buffon and added some super subs to my bench like insigne and Willian yet I'm two wins down on last week?

I feel your pain entirely and can say your not alone with your experience.

Last year I must have put 500 into the game, apart from buying the game I refuse to put a penny into it, I've traded my way to a team worth a million coins yet come up against teams worth like 50k and get beat? Mainly from Spanish league teams. I can take being beat by someone who is better than me, in fact I'm of the belief that playing better people than myself makes me a better player. But out of all of my 30 games I can honestly say there was only one game where I was out played and that was only cos he had a few icons yet I only lost 3-2 and must have hit the post about 5 times in that game.

I honestly felt like I could have won every game this week but like you would encounter some bizarre things.

I had many games where I would have 30 shots and they would have 2 and score them both. 

I also had the problem you had regarding players giving away penalties, must have given like 5 away without controlling that player. I also keep getting the problem where I will make a perfect tackle only for the ball to then fall to one of their perfectly positioned players to smash in a long shot. 

What I really struggled with was the opposing teams AI fouling my players off the ball, so many times I'd be waiting for my player to make a run and just as I'm about to release the ball the AI clatters into that player. 

I pretty much spent the he whole weekend playing against people who would sit back and just run at me for 90 mins on the counter, do people really enjoy playing that way? I played one guy who spent the whole game launching the ball to POTM Hazzard and Hazzard would win the header every single time, he was ****** when I switched to Ultra defence to stop that happening and I went on to beat him 3-0, I took great pleasure in that.

I've taken part in the majority of WL since they first introduced it but this one sticks out as a real frustrating one because I should have got 25+ wins. 

Part of the problem is that they have made it far too easy for people to qualify now, In rivals win or lose you get WL points so play enough games and you can accumulate 2000 points however poor you are so that's why I feel there is all these unskilled players in the WL. 

I have just sold my whole team as I think the market is going to crash fairly soon because of Black Friday, there is always a crash a week or so before Black Friday and not actually a crash on Black Friday. I hope to be able to buy my team back in a few weeks for a few hundred K less.

I think you're spot on with it being too easy to qualify now. Everyone will qualify if they just keep playing the game whatever the outcome. From there, based on some of the crap I've lost against over the last weekend, even the worst players will find 11 wins to get the 2000 points again. I feel like they should have cut off FUT Champions points from perhaps Div 6 down. 

To be fair, I was borderline to start with last year and I was that player that would create one chance and score it. Took me ages to get through the DKT (and got a little lucky doing so). But once I was in, that was it. No problem getting enough wins to re-qualify. 

The whole AI assistance is completely broken, from giving away fouls off the ball to defending better without your input. They need to find a way to fix that. I've had a good laugh watching some of the videos going around showing the flaws of the game and people reacting to them.

I'd do the same and sell up my team but none of them are worth enough to worry about. I've had a few relatively good packs but nothing great and never players that fit into my team, I tend to be the person who packs the same 30k-ish players (Pique, Icardi, Rakitic) but not the next level ones. I accumulated around 300k in coins and stupidly threw them into the league Championship's with decent reward packs, ended up with next to nothing in return. I did the same last year and regretted it instantly. Got a stack of packs that I'll go through on Thursday once the rewards land, hopefully I recover some coins from those as I am down to about 5k and I haven't even got a stack of fitness cards in my club after the WL. 

Archived