IGNORED

' Rocky and Wrighty ' programme on BT sport

Crisis what Crisis ?

Just watched the documentary about David Rocastle and Ian Wright .....their different paths into football ,  the friendship they had throughout and the humility of the pair of them....SUPERB !  Very poignant when you see how Rocky's death affected everybody , you won't find anyone that had a bad word to say about him and i have to admit to having a tear in the eye . I also have to confess that i'd forgotten what a quality player he was.....as for Wrighty you just have to love the bloke for the way he wears his hear on his sleeve and just oozed enthusiasm as a player :clap:

Following England for many years incl the highs of Italia 90 , one of my very favourite England moments was in a routine qualifier in Luxembourg 

Drab Game , Ian Wright , new in the International scene is warming up ,

England fans begin to sing his name and I can’t do justice to his reaction , his obvious delight , the biggest grin I’ve ever seen .....a tear maybe. fantastic .... 

Isn Wright being Ian Wright promptly became the cheerleader for the next 10 mins dancing around with a permanent massive grin on his face

Cant describe it to justice ... but it was fantastic

Archived