IGNORED

Jose Mourinho

AshtonGreat

9 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

For all the stick he's been getting, Jose's win percentage at Man United is currently higher than Sir Alex Ferguson's. A frankly stunning statistic. It's also significantly higher than Klopp's at Liverpool.

Just wish he would go back to being a bit of a cocky ***** rather than being a miserable moaning *****. 

16 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

For all the stick he's been getting, Jose's win percentage at Man United is currently higher than Sir Alex Ferguson's. A frankly stunning statistic. It's also significantly higher than Klopp's at Liverpool.

It bloody should be higher than Ferguson’s in all honesty,he’s only been there a few years and Ferguson was there for 50 years ?

13 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Not according to this website ,it shows SAF at 59.67% whilst Jose is at 57.14 %.

http://www.managerstats.co.uk/clubs/manchester-united/

I was so surprised by your original post that I had to check.

1 minute ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Not according to this website ,it shows SAF at 59.67% whilst Jose is at 57.14 %.

http://www.managerstats.co.uk/clubs/manchester-united/

I was so surprised by your original post that I had to check.

I think that manager stats site is out of date. It stated 60 per cent for Jose on the BBC today, and also says that on Wikipedia, which tends to be updated after every game. 

While I hate ManYoo , never like Fergie you have to say from a watching/style/enjoyment perspective Fergie wins hands down. A lot of the time now Utd are barely watchable, and Jose is such a miserable ,poor me, put upon **** I've lost any sympathy for him. First spell at Chelsea he was good value and played some ok football, now you have him parking the bus at home games, pathetic. Add to him moaning about not having the players after spending £100 on ONE !!! Fergie built the team up from a poor position, Jose took over after a bad spell and had more spending power than 90% of the rest of the league, his win % should be way higher than the other old MISOG. 

2 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

For all the stick he's been getting, Jose's win percentage at Man United is currently higher than Sir Alex Ferguson's. A frankly stunning statistic.

Yep that’s a fair comparison - a 26 year career compared to a 2 year stint! Did you know Big Sam has the best win percentage of any England manager, ever? It can never be beaten...

4 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep that’s a fair comparison - a 26 year career compared to a 2 year stint! Did you know Big Sam has the best win percentage of any England manager, ever? It can never be beaten...

:laugh: not quite the same thing. Anyway, I obviously wasn't suggesting that Jose has a better United record than Fergie, but it's an interesting statistic considering a lot of fans think he's done a terrible job. Beats the golden boy Klopp hands down, and they've been managing their respective clubs for about the same amount of time.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

it seems he lost the plot a bit today after one of the Chelsea backroom staff said something to him after they equalised and he chased him down the tunnel. He had to be restrained by a steward. Jeff on SSN was amazed at his reaction!

Personally loved his reaction. He had been boring me of late, but that was great. COYR 

1 hour ago, AshtonGreat said:

:laugh: not quite the same thing. Anyway, I obviously wasn't suggesting that Jose has a better United record than Fergie, but it's an interesting statistic considering a lot of fans think he's done a terrible job. Beats the golden boy Klopp hands down, and they've been managing their respective clubs for about the same amount of time.

David Moyes had a better record than Louis van Gaal at Man Yoo in terms of win % and Moyes’ United win % is only 0.4% behind Jurgen Klopp’s record at Liverpool - but I bet you’d say Klopp is more than 0.4% ahead of Moyes in terms of his managerial capabilities - he did get Liverpool to a champions league final and a Europa league final as well. Moyes’ record at United is surprisingly good - win % is 52.94% - not too shabby.....but all this shows that these particular stats don’t mean too much....a bit like the ‘assist’ stats - they just annoy me....a Man Yoo player got an ‘assist’ recently when the player he passed to touched the ball seven times before scoring....assist my arse!

Archived