IGNORED

Do You Reckon Orr Should Be Are Right Back ?

TomBCFCUK

I dunno because i havent really seen alot of him but he looks more of a attacking midfielder but i suppose its upto tinnion what do you think ? ?

We haven't really GOT a right-back with league experience - Amankwaah could fill the role I suppose, and Murray was originally signed in that position (I think), so Orr is as good a bet as anyone. Its that or somebody untried from the Academy.

didnt we buy orr so we could have a midfielder that got in the box and scored goals, if we put him in at right back then we will have no one to do this.

So no i dont want him at right back, get amankwaah or simpson to play there

I want to see Amankwaah playing at RB, but he wont be fit for the start of the season, and from what I saw of Simpson last night I wasn't that impressed with him although I know that a few people have said good things of his performances. So until Amankwaah gets fit I wouldn't see much wrong with playing Orr there, or at least looking a bit more into how well he can play there.

Guest Levster

NO NO NO!!!

Orr is a good attacking midfielder and that is his position, you cant move a

player from one position to another!

I'm sure amankwaah will make a full recovery from his injury plus we have got

great youngsters in the acadmy thst can fill that role. Sekani Simpson for

instance!!

NO NO NO!!!

Orr is a good attacking midfielder and that is his position, you cant move a

player from one position to another!

I'm sure amankwaah will make a full recovery from his injury plus we have got

great youngsters in the acadmy thst can fill that role. Sekani Simpson for

instance!!

Is he an attacking midfielder or an all round footballer. He has played at centre back, last season and according to tinman has also played at right back.

Scott Murray plays a range of roles.

I think Danny played a lot of players in their weakened position and gave them a role that was not suitable for them.

We don't yet know what Bradley Orr's strongest position is yet.

Guest Cyprus_Red
I want to see Amankwaah playing at RB, but he wont be fit for the start of the season, and from what I saw of Simpson last night I wasn't that impressed with him although I know that a few people have said good things of his performances. So until Amankwaah gets fit I wouldn't see much wrong with playing Orr there, or at least looking a bit more into how well he can play there.

I agree until Amankwaak comes back from injury dont see a problem playing him there if he can do a good job

I think the reasoning goes like this...

Tinman: I'm thinking of playing 3-5-2 so we need more midfielders. You seem perfect.

Orr: Great!

(Weeks later)

Tinman: You know what, I might actually play 4-3-3 so we we won't be needing you afte...errr... ever played at right back?

This moght be the ideal solution- we need a right back now Careys left and orr may not get into a 3 man midfield. Stick Orr at right back and problem solved!

Guest taipan

It was a DW habit to put players out of position.

Orr is an attacking midfielder, so, no, I don't think he should be "are" (did you do that intentionally by the way?) right-back.

Even if you are going to play 4 at the back (which in my opinion isn't too likely without Carey) then it's better to have a centre-back like Fortune or Simpson play there, or Amankwaah who can do the job of getting forwards, which is, I assume, why you wanted Orr to play there. My point is if you're going to play a guy at RB, and they'll be out of position, then its better for them to be a defender than an attacking midfielder.

Guest Neilio

Tom, I'm sure the Tins will not do a Danny Wilson and play players out of posistion. We need an attacking midfielder to score goals, somthing we lacked last season, unless we get a attacking midfielder in other than orr who can play at a high standard then i hope Orr plays in centre midfield instead of Wiltshire who in my opinion just wasnt good enough last season.

Archived