IGNORED

In which minute will LJ take Pato off for being crap tonight?

where's the joy

1 hour ago, BTRFTG said:

We won, which is all that matters.

However:

Patterson contributed nothing to our not conceding , not that I'd expect him to (Webster easily MoM;)

Hull looked good because we allowed them, their recent record showed nothing to suggest we shouldn't have taken them apart last night;

Despite what the table might infer we have little creativity in the middle of the park and zero cutting edge upfront;

If not for the last two, late winners we'd be at the edge of trouble and staring at a long, hard winter.

Being critical whilst winning is not negative, it shows fans care, that they want better, that they know if we fail to improve personnel and performance we will, without doubt, fall by the wayside. That's the nature of football. We've some shockingly poor players on the staff who regularly make the starting XI. It's not I dislike Patterson because he's useless and ineffective (which he is and there's not much he can do about it,) rather he keeps better and more effective players out the side and that's unforgivable. 

I think we all want better. It's just that some of us are pleased to be where we are.

So what if some players are not pleasing over-critical fans.......who cares?

Archived