IGNORED

That really short bloke 4 or 5 seasons ago

WolfOfWestStreet

Been bugging me, what was his name?

Played CM can't remember the specific season, I know I was in the east end 4-5 years ago. Possible played under Del Boy or SOD (urggggh).

Blond hair about 5 foot 4, bloke next to my used to call him the imp after Tyrion Lannister.

Anyone help? My brains saying Saville but I know that is incorrect as he plays for Boro now and this guy was shit. 

Cheers 

Wolf 

8 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Played CM can't remember the specific season, I know I was in the east end 4-5 years ago. Possible played under Del Boy or SOD (urggggh).

Blond hair about 5 foot 4, bloke next to my used to call him the imp after Tyrion Lannister.

Anyone help? My brains saying Saville but I know that is incorrect as he plays for Boro now and this guy was shit. 

Cheers 

Wolf 

No he wasn’t. Proper player. 

1 minute ago, Offside said:

Quite a tidy player from what I remember. Scored an important goal in one game as Cotts dragged us away from the bottom part of the table.

Correct. 2-1 win against Gillingham. The day Mark Saunders dome the team talk. Hugely important game for the whole club. Seemed to turn around our fortunes, and it’s been (mostly) upwards since. 

he wasn't in midfield but  that mcgivern bloke was about and that one with the hairband. (Woolford) now they WERE shit at the best of times

3 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

That's the chap. Thanks?

You're right he probably wasn't that bad as I would have remembered him, or that good either for that matter.

I've tried to erase the SOD era forever.

1 minute ago, redsquirrel said:

he wasn't in midfield but  that mcgivern bloke was about and that one with the hairband. (Woolford) now they WERE shit at the best of times

Mate I remember those two vividly. McGivern was a complete sham of a footballer, turning circle of an oiltanker, think Woodford scored a hat trick against palace once but was a disgrace the rest of the time.

8 minutes ago, Offside said:

Quite a tidy player from what I remember. Scored an important goal in one game as Cotts dragged us away from the bottom part of the table.

game vs Gillingham I believe. Was the one where Divvy did the team talk, I took my mate to his first football match that day.

49 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Wasn't he a very highly rated prospect out of Man City? **** knows what happened to him, probably playing in Scotland.

He was at Hibs for a bit. I remember him playing against us for Port Vale in the L1 promotion season and he had an absolute stinker.

Awful player.

7 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Cheers 

Wolf 

Surely not Shorty Mcshort the shortest man in Short town?

Archived