IGNORED

Taylor & Fammy

old_eastender

Good combination play between the 2 of them in the build up and the actual goal of course last night... I can't recall Taylor & Fammy getting any game time on the pitch together this season before? Fairly sure when Taylor starts it's been with Weinmann and Taylor always seems to be LJs top pick to take off when he does start.   

Perhaps time to leave Weimann on the bench and start Taylor & Fammy as the front two?

35 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Good combination play between the 2 of them in the build up and the actual goal of course last night... I can't recall Taylor & Fammy getting any game time on the pitch together this season before? Fairly sure when Taylor starts it's been with Weinmann and Taylor always seems to be LJs top pick to take off when he does start.   

Perhaps time to leave Weimann on the bench and start Taylor & Fammy as the front two?

Yeah I think maybe LJ has thought about what front two to start on Saturday, so left Taylor fresher. We’ll see him and Diedhiou up top this weekend 

They started a game a few weeks ago. Can’t remember who against. Famara was terrible that day. Thought he was ok last night. He had a few more “striker” moments. It was clear he was feeling pressure but the goal looked like it freed him up. Weimann looking out of sorts a bit. Maybe could use a rest. Bring him on for last 20 or so on saturday. 

I think Matty with either would rattle most teams, his work ethic is second to none imo. In saying that we really need a striker (any of them) to step up & put away the chances being made. Perhaps Fammy will get up to speed after last nights vital goal.

As for Matty Taylor :clap:

If my memory is correct, the two of them started, and both scored in the game against Stoke last season in our 2-0 win over them in the league cup. They caused Wimmer and Zouma (no mugs) heaps of problems that night. 

Weirdly as well, our midfield 4 that evening was Eliasson, Pack, Brownhill and COD ?

Hmmmm.... 

Archived