IGNORED

Villa ain't all that !

slartibartfast

44 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Possibly, but aren’t Brentford about to get a new stadium?

Still only a fringe team on the western edge of London though, it's going to be hard to carve a niche in that market. They don't have the potential of a Bournemouth for example.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Possibly, but aren’t Brentford about to get a new stadium?

How did I miss that, I looked at Wiki....doh! Ta

It didn't come up on the details on the right, saw it by chance. I think it was because he was assistant .

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Tammy really not been very good so far for Villa. Never really agreed with the opinion from city fans that was 'imagine how many Tammy would score in a top championship side.' Johnson has to get huge credit for getting him to score so many goals. But having said that there were certainly a number of games where Tammy struggled for us. And it was only when Taylor was brought in that we saw the best of Tammy. 

Chelsea have not managed him well imo. Swansea, a defensive side, were a bad choice and I don't see what he is going to learn from another season in the Championship.

I would have thought playing in a European league would have been of more benefit to his development. Then again I imagine Chelsea just loaned him to whoever would pay the highest fee.

Archived