IGNORED

Fammy

Silvio Dante

7 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

When was Fammy unplayable ‘on his day’?!

He has those games honest! Admittedly not very often but he’s had his moments, I’ve had a cider or 3 today so maybe my judgement is a tad cloudy! He doesn’t suit any of the ways LJ wants us to play so if it was down to me he wouldn’t be starting 11 anyway.

2 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

He has those games honest! Admittedly not very often but he’s had his moments, I’ve had a cider or 3 today so maybe my judgement is a tad cloudy! He doesn’t suit any of the ways LJ wants us to play so if it was down to me he wouldn’t be starting 11 anyway.

More importantly, your judgement may be cloudy, but is your cider the same?!

I wouldn’t pick Fammy either.....£5m ? Joke.....

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

More importantly, your judgement may be cloudy, but is your cider the same?!

I wouldn’t pick Fammy either.....£5m ? Joke.....

It’s defiantly cloudy, been on the Haze, not everyone’s favourite.

£5m seems a fair whack to us, but in reality the way fees/wages have been heading from the last couple of seasons onwards it’s a pittance, when you have teams like Villa spending £70k per week on Bolasie who is struggling to get into the starting 11 then you have Tammy, Kodjia and Grealish who will be on huge wages makes you think how we meant to compete with budgets like that. Fact is we won’t be anywhere near to be able to splash out like others can, yes will all want City to be able to compete and show total commitment week in week out but some fans just need to lower their expectations as at present we are a mid table side which is where we sitting right now.

54 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

It’s defiantly cloudy, been on the Haze, not everyone’s favourite.

£5m seems a fair whack to us, but in reality the way fees/wages have been heading from the last couple of seasons onwards it’s a pittance, when you have teams like Villa spending £70k per week on Bolasie who is struggling to get into the starting 11 then you have Tammy, Kodjia and Grealish who will be on huge wages makes you think how we meant to compete with budgets like that. Fact is we won’t be anywhere near to be able to splash out like others can, yes will all want City to be able to compete and show total commitment week in week out but some fans just need to lower their expectations as at present we are a mid table side which is where we sitting right now.

We are not "Sitting".

We are sliding down the mountain with a very painful ending in sight.

8 out if the last 30 points.

6 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

We are not "Sitting".

We are sliding down the mountain with a very painful ending in sight.

8 out if the last 30 points.

Sitting or not we are mid table where we should be. Yes it’s not good at present but no one knows what the future holds, the whole league is so unpredictable, before the season kicked off it was all doom and gloom and how we’d struggle to win a game, the sooner LJ gets back to setting us up to play how we know we can rather than worrying more about what others can do to us the better, if he doesn’t soon then I think he’ll pay for it this time. 

Back to normal against Preston

He clearly is interested in one thing,, his pay cheque. No passion, never minds being dropped or subbed.

His version of closing down is to amble towards the player in possession at a slow jog. It always amazes me that LJ and the rest of the team allow this particularly when his strike partner works his socks off.

He has become almost Tomlin like in his effort and disinterest. This clearly affects team morale when one bloke gets selected and is not expected to work like the rest.

If we could get £3 million for him we should say thanks and move on.

Archived