IGNORED

Aboukabar Kamara

Fatalist

Really is an unlovable gent. Awful, cynical dive when the keeper didn't get near him, followed by petulantly kicking the ball away after an obvious foul. "Who ref?, Not me ref".

All this from the guy whose assault on Bailey Wright was deemed by the FA to be not worth a ban.

1 minute ago, Fatalist said:

Really is an unlovable gent. Awful, cynical dive when the keeper didn't get near him, followed by petulantly kicking the ball away after an obvious foul. "Who ref?, Not me ref".

All this from the guy whose assault on Bailey Wright was deemed by the FA to be not worth a ban.

Still baffles me that he had his punishment completely rescinded for that. If they really wanted to give a retrospective ban to Wright, they could have, but it didn't take away Aboubakar's intent, nor did it excuse him of the pushing and shoving he was doing for the rest of the match.

I  agree Camara is a cheating scum bag, the MOTD pundits were very critical, as was the Beeb commentator, however later in the programme Salah throws himself to the ground and the commentator says "seen then given", no mention of him being a cheating scumbag, it isn't only the FA that are institutionally bias in favour of the elite clubs.

So am I right in saying as kamara kicked the ball away after commuting a bootable challenge but no action was taken by the ref as he was already on a yellow , so could this be bought to the fan's attention and subsequent action/ban be implemented ? ?

Commuting a bookable *

Fa's attention *

Bloody predicted text .

6 hours ago, Whitchurch1966 said:

I  agree Camara is a cheating scum bag, the MOTD pundits were very critical, as was the Beeb commentator, however later in the programme Salah throws himself to the ground and the commentator says "seen then given", no mention of him being a cheating scumbag, it isn't only the FA that are institutionally bias in favour of the elite clubs.

It’s never been any different, Ferguson and his Utd side used to get away with murder the fa are shit scared of the big clubs.

1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

Think Fulham need to think about hiring a new Yoga instructor, if a fight broke out after a Yoga session!

Archived