IGNORED

Bristol City/ Sports Journalism (Largely Football) Website

AlrightMeBabber

Hi All,

In the summer I set up a sports journalism website that I use for blogging about Bristol City and football in general (www.centre-circle.com).

Due to starting a new job unfortunately I don't have enough time to devote to this every week. I am thinking of opening the site up to other Bristol City fans and sports writers in the Bristol area who have an interest in Sports Journalism and would be interested in writing honest articles and match reviews on Bristol City, football in the Bristol area and the wider sporting world in Bristol. You can essentially use this as a platform to try your hand at sports journalism and writing articles that you can publish online and share on social media. 

Articles must be clean but honest, I've been trying to capture things from a fans perspective rather than a reporter. 

I'm currently covering the service costs of the site and I will still be responsible for the maintenance/ upkeep and look of the site. I have also created Social Media Platforms which I'm also happy for individuals to have access to share their articles.

If this is something you would be interested in please contact me at Nick@centre-circle.com to discuss in more detail. If you have any sample articles please feel free to attach them.

Many Thanks

Nick

Archived