IGNORED

Massive Attack

myol'man

Interesting review that mate. I've never seen Massive Attack but being from Bristol and as a huge music fan I really feel like I should at some point. I have a feeling it's the sort of music which would be particularly great if you had some sort of substance to assist your drunkenness at such a gig :laugh:

7 hours ago, nebristolred said:

Interesting review that mate. I've never seen Massive Attack but being from Bristol and as a huge music fan I really feel like I should at some point. I have a feeling it's the sort of music which would be particularly great if you had some sort of substance to assist your drunkenness at such a gig :laugh:

Portishead musically are 10x more enjoyable and that’s with no interaction with the audience either. Funny how our two biggest bands are like that! 

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 13:20, Roberto Carlos 75 said:

Weird how people perceive things differently

i was at Queens Square. My recollection is that me and my mates all had a load of beer round the centre and entered early as the support act was the streets who were quite big at the time. Upon entering we were told you would not be allowed re entry if you left. Once inside there was 1 burger van, 1 beer tent and about 10 toilets for a crowd of about 15k. Also as Queens Square is flat only those 6foot plus could see anything. We all left about half hour from the end as desperate for the loo and dying of thirst

also I like the music of MA but surely they just press go on their synthesiser. It’s not really live music is it??

Would you go for a load of beer with your mates in hip Filton?

On 08/03/2019 at 11:55, nebristolred said:

Just go if you like the music? Have no been a fan since Blue Lines in 91 I’ve been lucky enough to get a hat-trick of Bristol gigs in: Anson Rooms, Queen Sq and the Downs. 

8 hours ago, Up The City! said:

I think in time Filton will prove to be an ideal location for the arena. Transport infrastructure is already in place plus there are plans to open a train station there. 

Define ideal? What will a arena in Filton add to the City of Bristol? 

Amsterdam, Berlin, Filton … Think about it.

Archived