IGNORED

That was dire

cheese

Breaking news: fickle football fans. Dont allow your emotion from the last game you watched cloud the way you think. Take a step back and look at the bigger picture. We are growing as a club. It won’t happen overnight, but it will happen. Take the rough with the smooth, support your club and the manager who is doing well and gives everything to the cause. Those that can’t are literally just dragging us down. For those, bore off you millennial *****. 

14 hours ago, REDOXO said:

It’s the depressing predictability of it. We let 30 odd goals go and replaced them with Weimann. Our forwards could not hit a cows arse with a banjo. 

We lost because of two defensive lapses in front of a novice goalkeeper. 

Today Pack got 25% of His seasons tally and Brownhill 20%. 

The two lads returning from injury could help but who knows?

Supporters are right to be concerned

I’m not saying that they aren’t. But statements like “that was dire” and “there was nothing positive” are simply incorrect. 

10 hours ago, Bobbie said:

Breaking news: fickle football fans. Dont allow your emotion from the last game you watched cloud the way you think. Take a step back and look at the bigger picture. We are growing as a club. It won’t happen overnight, but it will happen. Take the rough with the smooth, support your club and the manager who is doing well and gives everything to the cause. Those that can’t are literally just dragging us down. For those, bore off you millennial *****. 

Really don’t think it’s the emotion of just the last game some fans are just frustrated with at best mediocre transfer record constant tinkering with team selection, playing players out of position, playing players who are clearly out of form , not having a clear way of playing, no game management, like I’ve said a hundred times before lj should not be at the club in the first place, what’s he done in his career to warrant getting the top job here, it was jobs for the boys again, in my opinion of course.

18 hours ago, Cider red said:

I thought we were okay in the middle; just upfront and defending let us down today; clearly a better side than reading and lost!

It was the middle that let us down. There was no protection for the back four allowing their pacey midfielders to run at us all game . Brownhill is wasted out wide Pack was awful again if he wants to play Walshy then he has to drop Marlon. We need to bring in two decent strikers in Jan.  Fammy is just not doing it and Taylor is just an impact player he never does anything when hes a starter  

4 minutes ago, westonred said:

It was the middle that let us down. There was no protection for the back four allowing their pacey midfielders to run at us all game . Brownhill is wasted out wide Pack was awful again if he wants to play Walshy then he has to drop Marlon. We need to bring in two decent strikers in Jan.  Fammy is just not doing it and Taylor is just an impact player he never does anything when hes a starter  

Think you’re spot on , can’t see him dropping pack though, he’s one of the undropables 

2 minutes ago, westonred said:

When I first looked at the line up yesterday I thought the penny had finally dropped with Johnson and he had put 3 in the middle to let us control the game; then I realised brownhill was back out on the right again. So I agree; although what I meant was that individually our midfielders were ok; impressed with walshy again. Problem was our passing isn't good enough; we always try and play triangles in tight positions. The set up just isn't right at the mo; there's a reason why most teams in the top two divisions stay away from 4 4 2.

In the recent past it felt like we just wanted a steady championship team. Not one that was constantly in a relegation fight.

It looks like we could be there this season. However it seems that wasn't what we wanted after all.

What we really want is a team that wins every week and can score six or eight goals in a game. Basically we want what we had in the Cotterill season but at this level.

Face it people - that isn't realistic. If we drop back down we MIGHT get another season where we are way better than all the other teams we play. I wouldn't bet on it though.

I agree that season was the best for many a year. It would cost money we will never have to replicate at this level.

My biggest gripe is while our squad should be strong enough to stay mid-table, it is full of hard working average players. There's no-one to lift you off your seat with anticipation. We've got hard work and effort but little flair. So I, for one, have lost interest in going to watch it at £35-£40 a pop.

6 minutes ago, Cider red said:

When I first looked at the line up yesterday I thought the penny had finally dropped with Johnson and he had put 3 in the middle to let us control the game; then I realised brownhill was back out on the right again. So I agree; although what I meant was that individually our midfielders were ok; impressed with walshy again. Problem was our passing isn't good enough; we always try and play triangles in tight positions. The set up just isn't right at the mo; there's a reason why most teams in the top two divisions stay away from 4 4 2.

Our midfield play how lj used to play look tidy but really going nowhere 

Archived